Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New site, New post.


Whoops! It's good to be back here after soooo long. And as they say, I'm Back, Bigger and Better! Found a new blog host (actually, it's not 'new' in the real sense of the word; it's just an old site newly discovered by me). As I imagine you can see, this page offers a refreshing break from the relatively drab and dour outlook of my original blog. Now, who says black can't be beautiful? Sure, there was a short-lived scuffle between aesthetics and loyalty, and guess who won? Well, again as they say, I found an offer I couldn't resist.

So here we are. I hope that, among other things, this new improved site of mine will have a positive effect on the regularity of my posts. I hope that passion and dedication will at last win over procrastination and delay, and that I can ultimately take this blog to its highest potential. So help me God.

No comments: